Apply to Rent
The following policies are in effect to ensure that all prospective applicants for a rental property managed by Best Real Estate Management will be treated equally. Please read these policies. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application. Only one application will be processed at a time and applications will be processed in the order received. An incomplete application will not be considered.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application, and only the applicants may reside in a property.
- If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must sign a Co-Signer Agreement and is subject to a credit report. The acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to individual approval or denial by Best Real Estate Management.
- A processing fee must accompany each application in order for the application to be processed and considered.
- Applications will not be considered with missing or false information.
- $40.00 processing fee per applicant.
- $20.00 co-signer processing fee.
- $200.00 holding deposit. (If approved, the holding deposit will be credited to the security deposit. If not approved, the holding deposit will be promptly refunded.)
- Best Real Estate Management will obtain a credit report for each applicant and co-signer 18 years of age or older.
- Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
- Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable.
- Applicant's gross monthly income must be three times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Income will be verified from copies of the prior month's pay stubs provided with the application.
- Self-employed applicants must provide the most recent tax return and 3 months of bank statements.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Photo ID must be provided at the time the rental agreement is signed.
If you feel you are qualified for the property after reading the Rental Policies above, please follow these instructions. Your application will not be processed without the correct funds and all required documentation attached. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.
- Fill out the application completely and legibly. Each person 18 years of age or older must submit an application. (One person per application, please.)
- Include one check for $40.00 for each person 18 years or older, or one check for $40.00 for each married couple who will be residing in the property. If a co-signer is necessary, an additional processing fee of $20.00 is due.
- Include one check for $200.00. A holding deposit is required to hold the unit during processing. This must be a separate check from the application fee.
- If employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last year's W-2 form and two of your most recent pay stubs.
- If self-employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last two years of income tax returns, and documentation of the current year (profit and loss statements, receipts, etc).
- A copy of photo ID (driver's license, military ID, etc) must be submitted.
Conditions of Taking Occupancy
- Hours for signing the rental agreement are Monday through Friday, between 9 AM and 4 PM.
- All utility and garbage accounts, where applicable, must be transferred into the resident's name as of the date of possession.
- Security Deposit and first month's rent (prorated) are to be paid by cash, cashier's check or money order before keys are provided. A daily rate will be charged if keys are delivered prior to date on the rental agreement.